Hey guys! I have been trying to eat cleannnn during the week and my husband just randomly got a new work schedule so the less prep/clean-up time the better ! As always substitute you favorite veggies/sides and make it your own!
30 Minute Salmon Dinner for 2 (in a half)
- 1 lb Wild Salmon (cut in half or your desired sizes)
- 1 TBSP Bragg Aminos (or Soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP Sesame seed oil
- 1 Big squeeze of honey
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds (garnish/optional)
- Shishito peppers (Trader Joes always has them near me)
- Veggies of choice (I used carrots, brussels and purple potatoes)
- Favorite dipping sauce (I used a “healthy” premade sweet and sour from Trader Joes)
Ok, here we go.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take enough tin foil to make a “boat” for your salmon, just simply roll up the sides enough to hold liquid and place your filet inside the foil
- Mix aminos, rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, honey and pour over the salmon
- Place one lemon slice on each filet and wrap the entire salmon up in the foil
- Cook for 35 minutes
- Open up foil
- Broil salmon to get crispy (about 2 min)
- Finish with a little sprinkle of sesame seed and plate with the veg, viola!
I used a Gowise Air Fryer to make alllll my veggies super crispy, no oil just air, pretty amazing. If you don’t have an air fryer just toss all veggies with a little olive oil and Italian seasoning and throw them on a baking sheet and put it in the oven with the salmon.
While the salmon/veggies are cooking get the Shishito peppers going
Throw the shishitos in a pan with the heat on medium with a little EVOO and some aminos (or soy sauce) and keep them moving. Let them blister (about 5 min) and you’re done! Finish them with some coarse ground salt and you have a quick and easy appetizer!